Friday, April 25, 2008

22 Weeks


Oh my.......

Where do I go from here...???

3 comments:

Erica said...

I love it! Your so cute pregnant!! I'm glad you figured out the blogging thing!! We need to get together soon!

Erica said...

I just decided you looked a little bigger on the 18 week picture.....don't stress though, there's plenty of plastic surgery waiting when your all done popping out babies!!

The Sparling Clan said...

Sis, Chris, Kaylee, Eli and Garrett
We are so excited for you!! We can't wait to see our new family additions. We are also glad to know all is well with you Sis and "Bubba 1 and Bubba 2". I thought you would look bigger for some reason but you look good for twinsies! The pics and blog thing is great but we would rather see you in person. Nice to be able to see how everthing is going. Kiss little sis (soon to be big sis) for us! Oh and Chris, I bet you are going to be quite the man in your new ride, car seats and all....Sorry but man joke!! It's sweet! We love and miss you all.!!!