Hey Everyone,
We finally made it home from the hospital.... without the boys though. But, everything is going really well. They are both off of oxygen!! Now we just have to get the feeding part down, and keeping their body temp in an open crib, and they can come home! I feel like it will be another week or so. Of course no one there will give you an idea, but that is how I'm feeling :-) Feel free to call to get an update. We love you guys and thank you for all the support.
Friday, July 25, 2008
I'm home!!
Posted by Carissa and Chris at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hooray for pictures! We've been thinking lots about you guys. Thanks for all the updates, and I bet everything will just keep improving until the boys are home soon. You guys are amazing. We'll be in touch, and all our wishes!
So happy for you! Glad to have pictures. The boys are soo cute. Congratulations. I am glad to hear that everybody is doing well. I'll get up there to see you soon. :)
Post a Comment