Congratulations on the twins! We haven't met yet, but I'm Kenneth Walter's wife Heather. I'm sure Chris has told you about him. Kenneth talks a good bit about Chris. He really wants us all to get together. We'd love to meet your family! Your boys are precious and your little girl is absolutely darlin'! We wish y'all luck with Chris' business and hope to meet y'all soon.
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! You did a great job on your slideshow!!
Ohh your boys are getting so big! I love your pictures! Good to see that you had a good Christmas.
LOVE the short hair! Your boys are darling and I love the pictures.
Congratulations on the twins! We haven't met yet, but I'm Kenneth Walter's wife Heather. I'm sure Chris has told you about him. Kenneth talks a good bit about Chris. He really wants us all to get together. We'd love to meet your family! Your boys are precious and your little girl is absolutely darlin'! We wish y'all luck with Chris' business and hope to meet y'all soon.
Post a Comment