


Garret has been really cheesy lately. He first started doing this when I ran into one of my friends at the craft store. He just wouldn't stop smiling at her. He is going to be (or should I say IS) such a big flirt. This other picture is of him the first time I caught him standing up in his crib. Last, is Eli with a cheerio stuck to his face. Dad thought that was pretty funny :-)
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Funny Boys
Posted by Carissa and Chris at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Holy Crap! All of a sudden they are HUGE!! So cute with tiny teeth!! I love it!
I'm LOVIN' the crib picture! It's fun watchin' them grow since I can't see it in person. Oh, and who doesn't get a cheerio stuck to there face every now and again? ;)
Post a Comment