Hooray for #1! Especially living through the demands of twins! They're adorable! (Does that mean Beth is really almost 1, too? Hard to believe!) Miss you!
Hey! I love your blog. Those babies are too cute. And your little girl looks JUST like you! Well I have a picture and little letter to send y'all and was wondering how I might go about getting y'alls address. I'll just give you my e-mail. K_HWalter@hotmail.com Thanks! =)
2 comments:
Hooray for #1! Especially living through the demands of twins! They're adorable! (Does that mean Beth is really almost 1, too? Hard to believe!) Miss you!
Hey! I love your blog. Those babies are too cute. And your little girl looks JUST like you! Well I have a picture and little letter to send y'all and was wondering how I might go about getting y'alls address. I'll just give you my e-mail. K_HWalter@hotmail.com Thanks! =)
Post a Comment